The Carriage House at the Howe
The Carriage House was originally a two-story structure. At some point the second story was removed. Extensive work was done in 2019 and a ceremony was held to dedicate the Carriage House to long time Phelps Town Historian Don Tiffany.
Click Carriage House Renovations for more history.
Miss Anna's 1924 Essex returns to Phelps: